The goal of this project is to implement Office 365 education collaborative services, build the infrastructure to support secure identity management and authentication for students, teachers and faculty staff with Microsoft cloud products, including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams.
- Bring modern tools for a collaborative classroom to students and teachers through Office 365 Education, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams.
- Assistance on the overall process of creating tenant, securing and configuring Office 365 for Education services.
- Implement governance in Office 365 services and provide fine-grained access management of office 365 services and resources to school administrators.
- Provide federated authentication to manage authentication and identity services for students and teachers in Office 365 and others cloud or local applications.
- Organize messaging resources, distribution groups, address books for school, section and classroom with Azure AD School Sync. Sync Active Directory and student’s information system.
Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Citrix NetScaler Load Balancing physical appliance, Azure AD Connect, Exchange Server 2016, Office 365, Office 2016, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business.